Pacific Aria Cruise Review

Amazing time on cruise

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by JessLynne

• Sail Date: Dec 2016
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

Went on this cruise with my family, to Airlie Beach and Surrounds, the destinations were beautiful, and the staff onboard were incredible kind and patient.

Being my first cruise, honest to say it was relaxing and the seas were calm, however on the last day it was a little choppy. Food was good, some variety, in the major restaurants the culinary techniques could be a little more sophisticated. Drinks prices were at a reasonable price.

The parties were outstanding! Very lively and talented performers on the ship, especially the musicals performed, they were magnificent.

Bianco and White Parties were such fun!

Mixology classes/ Tequila Tastings are a must do, especially if you are hungover from the night before from the incredible parties, as was I, it really helped wake me up! We made incredible cocktails, and the best thing was that we got to drink them too!

Cabins were neat and clean. But we were hardly in our room because there is so much to do and see when your onboard.

Service: Shoutout to Ajay and Andrew the two cabin stewards on our level were always positive and so kind!

Overall I loved cruising onboard the Pacific Aria, and I am planning another cruise!

JessLynne's Full Rating Summary