3. Navigator of the Seas
I must first say my wife and I cruise at least twice a year. We've chosen RCL as our cruise line of preference. Living in Florida we have a lot of choices, and RCL has never disappointed us and currently we're Diamond Status. We been looking forward to this cruise for the past year and were not disappointed. The Port of Miami was busy for a Friday, but we had no issues with boarding. Once on the Navigator, we went directly to Chops and booked our three nights of specialty dinning (2 in Chops, 1 in Giovontis' table) they were GREAT! Since I'm talking about food, every meal in the dining room and Wind Jammer were very good. Entertainment each night was some of the best we've seen. I would even say each performance was Las Vegas quality. Our first stop was Labadee, which was a perfect way to start the trip. We opted for two covered lounge chairs. The beach, barbecue was delicious,and weather was perfect. Curaçao was a beautiful island. The island was clean ant the each person we met was very friendly. We did the island tour and learned the history of the island and its heritage. Bonaire was our next stop. We been been to a lot of Caribbean islands and this may now be my favorite. If you love nature and the unspoiled beautiful blue water, you've come to Heaven on Earth. Other Caribbean island focus on shopping, but they focus on nature. Our last stop was Aruba. Once again the island was beautiful but the most commercialized of the ABC islands. We once again took the island tour and had a great time. The Aruba experienced was finished with shopping for t-shirts to take back to the Grandchildren. The last thing I need to mention is the Ship, which was provided everything we like and the service we were given by the crew. I have only one suggesting for RCL, they need more waiters in the Dineing room. We were celebrating our 38th wedding anniversary and they forgot to recognize it as they told us they would during one of two formal nights.

Fantastic A,B,C Islands