3. Carnival Vista
The embarkation went really well. Once onboard we had a wander round. There was no wow appeal. The cabin was not cleaned properly we had a half eaten snicker in our fridge, a pencil on the floor & a dirty sock under the bed. The rooms were a good size and beds comfortable. Our balcony was never cleaned. The staff were not very friendly or helpful it all seemed a bit chaotic at times. I loved the burger place although not the best place for it to be positioned on the ship. It was extremely slippery around that area. I saw a couple of people fall over. The comedy club was fun. The shows were not great the team could do with a bit more experience in entertainment, sorry. I will say our entertainer was brilliant he really knew how to get people going. Pat on the back to him. The food was ok nothing to get over excited about. We done my time dining twice then realised what was being served in the my time dining was also in the self service restaurant. We were on the ship the day the port in Italy was damaged as we left. We did stop at some lovely ports. I am sorry to say I wouldn't cruise with Carnival again.

Mum & Teenager

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Victoria 123

We were on the ship the day the port in Italy was damaged as we left.

We did stop at some lovely ports.

I am sorry to say I wouldn't cruise with Carnival again.
Victoria 123’s Full Rating Summary