3. Marella Celebration
Everything about our time spent on the ship was great - couldn't fault the staff, food, entertainment and cleanliness of all areas. The cabin was very spacious and catered adequately to our needs with plenty of wardrobe space, hairdryer, safe (which you could use for a fee) & on-suite shower. There was an abundance of delicious food in the buffet restaurant and out on deck - it was always well cooked and hot. This was our first cruise and we booked it at a very reasonable price (all inclusive). However, once on board we were to discover that not everything was included - if you wanted a premium drink (my husband only drinks Guinness) this would mean that we had to pay another £70 each for the upgrade to premium (even though I was happy with the drinks included in the all inclusive deal, because we were sharing a cabin this meant that I also had to pay for the upgrade = £140 on our price. The Costa Coffee shop on board was not included in the all inclusive package - so this meant that if you fancied a Costa Coffee/hot chocolate etc. you needed to pay for it!!! Also, if you wanted to eat a la carte at one of the restaurants you needed to make a booking and pay for your meal. Be aware that the Thomson excursions are pretty expensive and we found it much better to arrange our own. I think we would do a little more research before booking another cruise - as to what exactly is included in the all inclusive and the price of excursions with the company.

Great cruise but watch out for those added extras!!!!

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by sylandkei

sylandkei’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Celebration price drops

The cabin was very spacious and comfortable for two people - we were very lucky to have a queen sized bed - other couples we spoke to had twin beds that were placed in an L shape in their cabin. The coffee making facilities/hair dryer/reading lamps/tv/telephone, en-suite shower and spacious wardrobe all made the cabin very homely.
  Marella Celebration Deck Plans