Zenith Cruise Review

Excellent value for money and most enjoyable

Zenith Cruise Review by Judyinspain

• Sail Date: Nov 2016
  • Destination: the Mediterranean

This was our first cruise and after reading the reviews in advance were a little worried, however the fears were soon dispelled. Our cabin(9006) was very comfortable and kept spotlessly clean. The food on board was excellent both in the main restaurant and buffet.

The ship was very clean throughout and the lounges and bar areas were well maintained.

The staff were amazing - so polite but friendly and very happy to serve their guests. Getting off the ship in port was done very quickly and the staff always wished us a good day and hoped we would enjoy it. Getting back on they always asked if we had had a good time Ashore. Only small things but they create the right impression.

The nightly entertainment was very good, from the shows in the main theatre to the small groups playing in the casino lounge.

A special note about the staff,in the main restaurant. After being sea sick on my first day I could not eat my meal and the waiter asked if he could introduce a gentleman who could listen to my dietary requirements and try and formulate a menu for me but I assured him it was just "mal de mer" and I would be fine tomorrow! They were all so nice And very efficient.

All in all we had a wonderful time and were sad to leave the ship. We have booked another Pullmantur cruise for 2017 and can't wait.

Judyinspain's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Exterior superior 9006

Spacious, comfortable and with excellent beds. Good shower and bathroom generally.

Judyinspain