3. Royal Princess
Traveling on this sailing were my parents (mid 70’s) and myself (50). We booked an inside cabin R523. Having previously sailed on the Royal we knew we’d have more storage space for 3 adults sharing a cabin in the “sideways” inside cabin versus a balcony and we were right. We loved the cabin and the location. Although I have to admit, I’ll think twice about sharing a cabin again that requires me to climb a ladder to get into bed. We arrived at Port Everglades at 10:30 as we had some family members that were doing the Bon Voyage package. We were all onboard by noon and while my parents went to drop their carry-ons at the cabin I took my cousins on a short tour. We met my parents at the main dining room for lunch shortly after and enjoyed the afternoon with them before they were required to disembark at 3:00. We ate the majority of our dinners in the main dining room (traditional seating at 6:00 at a table for just the three of us). Overall, the food was okay, not spectacular, and certainly not the quality it used to be. The menus were very light on beef and mostly seafood, of which my mother does not partake! We did have one meal in the Crown Grill and it was outstanding. We ate in the main dining room for breakfast only one time and the remainder of the cruise ate at either the International Café or the buffet. I found the buffet food to be subpar, at best, and preferred breakfast in the IC. Had we had more time in the mornings I would have loved to get back to the main dining room. The Cruise Director’s staff was exceptional, TJ and Gary are two of the funniest people I’ve ever met. Renee and Debbie were outstanding as well and we had a wonderful time at all of the games we went attended. Lots of music trivia, general trivia, and just plain fun stuff for the entire 10 days. We snorkeled in Dominica (Champagne Reef) and St Thomas (Champagne Catamaran Sail to St John), both excursions booked through the ship and they were both excellent. We went to an all-inclusive for the day in Aruba that had a beautiful beach and pool, good drinks, and lack luster food. In Grenada we did the “Booze Cruise” and had an amazing time. We’ve already been to Princess Cays more times than we can count, and since my mom isn’t a big beach person, we didn’t bother to get off the ship. Disembarkation was a super easy. We left the ship at 7:30 in the morning, picked up our baggage, breezed through Immigration and were outside waiting for the park-n-go van by 7:50. Overall Royal is a beautiful ship, in fact probably one of my favorites. This was the third time I’ve sailed her and she never disappoints. The crew is one of the best at sea and they go out of their way to make sure you’re having a wonderful vacation. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Royal Princess to anyone who wants to have an amazing vacation!

The Royal never disappoints!

Royal Princess Cruise Review by FraudBroad

FraudBroad’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA R523
Cabin can sleep 4 and has two bunk of the walls. It has a great amount of storage and is perfect for three! Quiet location as well.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins