3. Oasis of the Seas
My wife and I and friends left Port Canaveral on a 7 night stay on the Oasis of the seas. This would be our 6th time on RC ships. We chose the Oasis simply because it was large and convenient to us. We live on the west coast of Fl. Getting on was fairly quick. But once on, we began the arduous task of bumping with 6000 people. We had a difficult time asking for "Mytime" dining times. Probably beause of the amount of people. The first night dining was OK, nothing special. The food was just mediocre. I have a passion for Escargot, but this time, it was chewy, gritty, and a funny taste afterward. Disappointed. The next day there were no usual gang of staff members dancing around the upper deck trying to brighten up a gray day. No waiters with a special drink to offer. Matter of fact, at any time of the trip. The shower was the worst. The mixing valve for hot cold was not working correctly. You wait to get the right mix, then get in, and then ice cold water, then scolding hot. Complained, complained, complained, but never fixed. Always beating around the bush with no resolution. To make a long story (7days) short. I had the worst time on a cruise ship that I ever had. The usual fancy artwork of towels was not cutting it this time. The ship needs more signage, more restrooms, less people or more elevators. We stayed on the 7th deck. If you don't go in the right elevator, you have to go up or down to the next floor, then go up or down to get to your room. (DUMB design) I always cruise RC, but I will never go with them again. Don't waste your money.

Bigger is not always better.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by rferri1000

rferri1000’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Poor plumbing. Could have better cleaning.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans