3. Magellan
Second time on my birthday..the catering and waiting staff brought a sparkle birthday cake singing happy birthday...food was in plenty and of a very good standard and variety.. We could not fault our trip..I am a retired nurse and very keen on good hygiene and the whole ship,cabins,food was A+++. I saw a programme rip off Britain with a passenger saying that paint affected him..I say rubbish...NO fumes whatsoever came from the paint.I use inhalers and it did not affect me at all....Maintenance and cleaning is high on the agenda and none of us found either the painting or cleaning obtrusive at all. Please go and enjoy your trip..highly recommend this company... Entertainment was really good,the cruise director was friendly ,the girls and boys of the entertainment troop were fabulous..service and waiters were friendly and caring.. The captain was very good at given out information of the routes and weather conditions.. Highly recommend..

Treated really special

Magellan Cruise Review by Triciamx5

Please go and enjoy your trip..highly recommend this company...

Highly recommend..