3. Disney Dream
After several months of stress my husband and I needed a small get away and we booked a last minute cruise with Disney. We had an amazing time and the Disney cruise line lives up to high Disney Standards, from the ease of boarding, to our stateroom, to the food and entertainment, it was amazing. Disembarking in Nassau was easy. There were many excursions to choose from. It was a little disappointing not to be able to visit Castaway Cay the next day, due to the weather, but they made up for it with other on board activities for the day. Leaving the ship was so organized and easy also. All in all a wonderful experience and we would happily recommend and return for another trip to another destination. My one complaint and something would discourage people from doing was our experience at Remi's. We were doing an early celebration for our anniversary and decided to upgrade one of our meals for the experience of Remi's, an upscale french restaurant on board ship. My husband and I are not strangers to upscale, 4 star restaurants. It's not a habit, but we do it a few times a year for special celebrations. We have never before been so uncomfortable as we were here. Every turn was another attempt to upsell the dinner. Mind you we had already paid another 180$ for the 2 of us on top of the allotted nightly dinners to do this. We had planned on spending more as we knew that wine wasn't included with the meal. The awkwardness started by the choice of caviar and cheeses, then wine pairing for dinner, then trying the special truffles that they had you smell in the box and then the cheese cart after the entrees. Each was an extra 50+ to the meal. Each time we turned something down, we were made to feel awkward and looked down on. It really dampened the experience. On top of that, the portions were even smaller than usual for this caliber of a restaurant. We left hungry and ended up going to the buffet after the Pirate celebration and firework show! I have dined at the French and Canadian restaurants in Epcot. I have dined at Be our Guest and at Cinderella's Royal table for dinner in the Magic Kingdom. We were always treated first rate and never uncomfortable. This was a very new and very disappointing experience.

Fun last minute cruise

pdprice6’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04A 9636
Awesome! Plenty of space. The bed was very comfortable. Love the separate shower room and toilet area. plenty of closet space and hangers. There was a refrigerator. There was furniture for the veranda. We had the best statesman too!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins