3. Norwegian Sky
This cruise was mostly for my grandaughters graduation gift. My daughter decided to go alone as well as a girlfriend of my grandaughter. It was their first cruise and they can't wait to book another one. Everyone was friendly and welcoming on this ship. Even though we did have some rocky seas we still enjoyed ourselves. There was only one evening when it was so windy on deck that we stayed inside at another venue.The food was great and we loved the free drinks that were included. Loved the freestyling! Our cabin was a bit small for four of us but we weren't in it very long anyway only to sleep and change our clothes. They could have used a more powerful hairdryer though. The wind blew harder than the hairdryer! LOL The food was great no matter where you went and there was always plenty of it. We loved all the entertainment, especially the comedian. They had a great dance group also that did an excellent job. My grandaughter and her friend were under 21 but were still permitted to have wine or beer while on ship with permission from my daughter. We got off ship at ports and went on our own. There was plenty to do a.t the ports if you wanted to do something. We just wanted to explore on our own to save a little money. A bit of advice though. When getting off ship in ports just keep walking and saying "No Thank you" politely. There are so many people trying to sell something. The bombbard you! The girls wanted to go snorkeling but the waters were rough and everything was closed. That was the only disappointment of the trip. Private island is excellent!

Excellent!

gramap’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Inside
Cabin IA 0317
was a little small for 4 people but still comfortable. Only was in it while sleeping and changing clothes. Beds were pretty comfortable even the pull out couch!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins