3. Carnival Sunshine
This was my 3rd cruise with Carnival. Our dinner time could not be accommodated which left us to wait on a dinner time and get a different wait staff each night. One of the most memorable parts of my last cruises was getting to know other people on the cruise during dinner, and connecting on a personal level with the wait staff. The food in the dining room was disappointing every night. Again, one of the most memorable parts of my last cruises was the dinners, and these were less than great. We were not able to stop at one of our ports due to weather. I understand that Carnival can not help the weather, but there were no accommodations made to compensate for the loss of Half Moon Cay; which was the stop that sold this cruise for us. Instead, we got another day in Nassau. The service was not what I've experienced on other Carnival cruises. All in all, we were disappointed with this cruise in comparison to others we've been on. Mostly, we were disappointed with the less than desirable customer service of the Carnival cruise line in general.

Disappointed