Island Princess Cruise Review by Seegee
- Sail Date: December 2016
- Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
- Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
2. Really enjoyed the Crab Shack.
3. Thanks for the upgrade to a mini suite, a first for us.
4. The $199 photo package, about time the price was reasonable.
5. More than one happy hour, great idea and fun
6. Tony Daro was hilarious, great comedian
7. Solomon Jaye was a great singer
8. Alison Ward was so so, not that great. Lots of folk left the show.
1. What a stupid move to move the gym into a tiny boring hole. Pathetic, super ugly and overcrowded. Surely you could have done this better.
2. Having the 6PM happy hour in such a small bar, it was impossible to get a seat and many folks just walked out.
3. For anytime dining a table for 2 should be a table for 2, not a bunch of tables with just 1 foot of separation. Sometimes it was like sitting at a table for 8.
4. Overselling spa, art, jewelry, etc.
5. TV guide was pathetic.
6. The Christmas Eve show with Simone was awful.
7. Why do you keep the ship so cold, its freezing all the time
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
ArubaSmall but nice spot, lots of storesView All 1,688 Aruba Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Aruba Cruise Port Review
Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)Love this placeView All 1,965 Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) Cruise Port Review
HuatulcoCute and clean little townView All 188 Huatulco Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Huatulco Cruise Port Review