3. Grandeur of the Seas
Cabin - good, some fuel smell, esp. on port days Food - MDR - good but the same selection as other RC cruises, I just kept trying new things; WJ - rarely ate there but hubby did and liked it every day. They had many international choices like curry, rice mixtures, fishes, noodle dishes, salads with interesting ingredients; Park Cafe - my fave - light fare like cuban sandwiches, fruit cups, egg mcmuffin-type sandwiches, danishes, potato chips, salad bar Entertainment - WOW, every show was good. There was a pianist, comic, quartet, ventriloquist, productions shows and TANGO....an amazing, amazing, show. Entertainment Staff - well, I'd say over all I wasn't impressed; they seemed fake and unapproachable and to have complexes of seniority/popularity/control. I had fun at trivia for about 3 times but every single time the questions became more impossible, so I stopped going. I did karaoke and the live band karaoke - both fun. Port staff was great - embark/disembark went well Ports - DON'T GO ON THE CRUISE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PORTS!!!!! I don't see why people complain about them, honestly. I stayed on ship for 1/4. Did one RC excursion - pirate ship in St. Thomas - nice (but not for faint of heart bec of rough seas) JUST RESEARCH AND RESEARCH before going. If you're not sure, don't do anything, just walk around. Suggestions: more on board activities, like organized games, especially for the days heading home - you're inside a lot. HOT CHOCOLATE in Solarium. Personality profiling FOR cruise director staff. If your staff hates colouring, don't make them do the colouring activity. More movies in the theatre. Section off smoking section in casino better. (less machines and smokiness all over even to the furthest non-smoking machine made it gross- even my clothes smelled like cigs). Stop pushing/upselling at dinner table. (chef specials/tours) Yes, I'd go again. Captain Ante was hilarious. The Captain's Corner was worth going to...it has been every time.

Not many complaints

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by gonnaflyaway

Cabin - good, some fuel smell, esp. on port days

Port staff was great - embark/disembark went well

gonnaflyaway’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

good, clean, toilet worked but smelled a little unfresh most of the time, there's not much clearance between the sink and tap, the soap is weird and the tp is awful (i do bring some from home)
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans