• Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions
Sagitta Cruise Review

Great relaxing week & great staff

Sagitta Cruise Review by staledale

• Sail Date: Dec 2016
  • Destination: the Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: undefined

Family of 4 traveling with two teens. Looking into long-term sailing and just getting our feet wet in the sailboat world. This cruise was extremely relaxing with enjoyable ports of call and a stellar staff. With only 14 total passengers on our trip (not including 10 staff), the small size of the ship was great for getting to know our fellow travelers of varied ages. The smaller boat size also allowed us to moor just off-shore of our stops (St. Maarten, St. Barthelemy, Nevis, St. Kitts & Anguilla). With no wi-fi on the boat, unplugging from technology was a good thing for all of us. Even my 17 year old daughter said it was our best vacation yet, and we've literally travelled around the world. The food and service were excellent. Just about the only negative thing I can think of was that our cabin on the lower deck smelled a little musty, but I guess that's life at sea. That being said, I highly recommend, and my family and I would all definitely go sailing again with Island Windjammers.

staledale's Full Rating Summary