3. Oasis of the Seas
I really wanted to see St. Thomas and St. Maarten from a cruise. Nassau was a bonus. I had traveled by air to all three places before more than once. The cruise allowed a good amount of time in each port for a day and it was very nice to visit all three during the week. I have been on three cruises, however, this was the first cruise in over 20 years. Since retiring from the workforce four years ago, I thought I would give cruising another try. I was very impressed with everything Royal Caribbean provided. I went on this cruise as a last minute decision since I saw reduced pricing online. I booked shore excursions for all three destinations through a third party other than Royal Caribbean. Two went well, however, the St. Thomas shore excursion was marginal at best. The pickup point was all messed up and we almost missed the excursion. One couple did miss the excursion due to the company not providing accurate directions as to where to be. We met the couple who missed the St. Thomas excursion on the St. Maarten excursion and we remembered them from the Nassau excursion. They booked with the same company as we did which was Cruise.com. Next time I will probably book with Royal Caribbean for my shore excursion.

Oasis of the Seas is a great ship with a very friendly staff. Excellent food.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by jwb0817

jwb0817’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

The cabin was very nice and the space was generous.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans