3. Carnival Victory
I was planning to celebrate my wife's birthday at cruise, and it was beyond expectation. Its life long memories for us. Really happy with Carnival staff service, especially housekeeping and dining. Food - Food was awesome, I got vegetarian food without onion and garlic , I never expect I received such a great service, Dining staff was awesome, enjoyed dance with them. Dining staff arranged separate cake for my wife's birthday and they sing the birthday song Shows - There were multiple options available for fun,enjoyed comedy shows, deck instruments, songs, music, casino, Jacuzzi. Housekeeping - very well organized and quick service, well decorated room, very well maintained room including towel animals. well decorated room for birthday celebration with awesome chocolate cake. Photo shoot - awesome professional photographers, they have very good investment like piano,background posters, picture quality was awesome. Thanks Carnival staff for giving us such wonderful memories, I'll recommended to all of my friends, Appreciated your service. Thank you.

Life long memories...Amazing cruise experience

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Santosh_M

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Its life long memories for us.

Really happy with Carnival staff service,

especially housekeeping and dining.

well decorated room for birthday celebration with awesome chocolate cake.

Appreciated your service.

Thank you.
Santosh_M’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8375
Awesome view,
Have a hot coffee, sit at chair at balcony, look at sea, child air
what a view from the cabin and balcony ... really awesome
Housekeeping staff maintained room very clean and decorative
Appreciated their service.