3. Viking Vili
the trip was fantastic!!!!! crew and staff excellent in every way. Christmas dinner was something very special for everyone on board. local talent to come on board was also very much unexpected and very good. shore excursions were fantastic with ample time to explore on your own. Mozart and Strauss concert in Vienna in the evening at the palace had to be the climax of the trip. the usher asked us if we were from Viking and we were escorted to seats on the stage with the orchestra. shopping the Christmas markets was fantastic. problem being how to pack it all and bring home. (suggest extra suitcase) another reason I pick Viking is their airport transfers, this is very import as just one more thing I do not have to worry about, I am on vacation and Viking makes every minute count. I have recommended Viking to many of my friends and seems we are all getting to be world travelers as Viking expands their fleet, our next cruise is already booked and really looking forward to the Viking Star ocean cruise.

Christmas Cruise

high country’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vili price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 208
cabin is excellant with the time we spent in it. always something going on either on ship or shore.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins