3. Makara Queen
This is the second cruise I have taken with Tint Tint Travel and Tours. The Makara Queen was refurbished in 2015 and everything is brand new - new rooms, new bathrooms, etc. We were with a group and had rooms on the third deck. One couple had to suite which was lovely. All of the rooms and bathrooms were very nice and way better than I expected. The staff went above and beyond to make the guests comfortable. The excursions off the boat were well planned, organized, and informative. Our guide and boat staff always accompanied us. One staff always carried umbrellas - either for the sun or rain. And another staff always carried a first-aid kit and water. The food was excellent and the dining room and buffet set up was very nice. They had real flowers throughout the ship. The sun deck even has a small pool!! You can take anywhere from 3-nights to 14-nights cruises. I'd recommend 5 nights if you have the time. Great for anyone - older couples, young couples, or families with children of all ages. We had our 10 and 12 year olds with us and they loved it. Highly recommended!

5-star luxury and very friendly staff!

Makara Queen Cruise Review by Year in Thailand

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Asia
Year in Thailand’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Makara Queen price drops

Great cabin with a brand new bathroom and a private balcony, much nicer than expected!

More Makara Queen Reviews