Viking Sea Cruise Review
1,339 Reviews

Amazing ship and service.

Viking Sea Cruise Review by susanbobo

• Sail Date: Dec 2016
  • Destination: the Mediterranean

I joined a group of friends on Viking Sea Ocean cruise. This was my first time on Viking and I was impressed by the cleanliness, service and amenities on the ship. The food was delicious and there were many choices, both healthy and some delicious indulgences. Unfortunately we had a transformer/turbine fail and our cruise was cut short and we never made it to our next port of call. Viking provided information keeping the passengers informed and the service was still top notch. It was disappointing that the cruise was canceled after only two day's however, however Viking stepped up and made the best out of an unfortunate mechanical failure. I would highly recommend Viking and look forward to booking another cruise and visiting all the ports scheduled to be visited. Our state room was incredibly clean and the bedding and beds were very comfortable. I did use the spa, the spa service was wonderful, however, I did feel a bit rushed. I believe this to be because they booked every second and were moving people in and out to accommodate all those wanting Spa services.

susanbobo's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Deluxe Veranda 5067

Loved the cabin, there was enough room for two people to move around comfortably, The room is well designed, especially the bathroom. The temperature of the cabin was great, however, the bathroom did tend to get a little too warm.

City Tour

Nicely paced tour. Tour guide was knowledgable and tending to everyone's needs.

View All 284 City Tour Reviews