3. Avalon Tranquility II
My husband and I choose this cruise to join friends. The cruise was relaxing. The excursions were great with enough time to wander on our own. The Christmas markets were interesting. The history and architecture were brought to life with extremely knowledgeable tour guides. They made the excursions fun. The organization of the excursions, arrivals and departures were phenomenal. Avalon waterways is a well oiled machine. There was only one glitch. Prior to the cruise we had prepaid for additional excursions that we went on. Unfortunately this was not communicated with the Tranquility ll cruise director who approached us for payment. I became sick during the second week. Our cruise director Tony helped to obtain a Doctor who came on board to assist me. The house keeping and kitchen staff were very caring in helping me during this time. Despite getting sick with bronchitis and sinusitis the trip was very relaxing. I will definitely go on another river cruise.

Fun and friendly.

Worf100’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Tranquility II price drops

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin A 218
A little small. Always clean and well stocked. Time was always pleasant with a smile and helpful.
Sapphire Deck Balcony Cabins