3. Celebrity Eclipse
I love Celebrity and enjoy cruising for the holidays. Highlight of this cruise was in St Marteen when four Celebrshops sat proudly side by side for an overnight. Beautiful site. Even the crew enjoyed this event! My cabin was lively and Michael was excellent stateroom attendant. My afternoon appetizers arrived every afternoon on time and were quite good this cruise. Enjoyed Blu and the wonderful staff including Gamma our hostess. She was al says very accommodating to our needs. Of course loved Murano on. Christmas night & New Year's Eve was very festive. Loved my shore excursion on Antigua. Catamaran cruise with lobster lunch! Amazing! I'm planning next year's holiday cruise now! ❤❤ Spent lots of time reading in Cafe Bacio and enjoying lovely coffee Diablo's! The weather was perfect. Also net some fabulous new friends from England & New York. Enjoyed a fantastic dinner in Grand Case at Bistroit Carribe. Spiny Lobster Thermidor! Amazing! Number one restauryon the French side of St Marteen.

Best Holiday Ever!