3. Norwegian Sun
Very similar to Alaskan cruises in the the natural beauty of the area. Saw many glaciers close to ship, but no calving. I took nice hikes in Ushuaia and the Falklands.to see penguins. I only took one shore excursion. It was a great, it consisted of a short tour of Buenos Aires, and then a trip to a ranch with a horse show and then a large parrillada lunch with dance show. The excursion took me to airport at the end. One of the highlights of the cruise was the solo travelers club, Between 10 and 20 solo travelers would meet up every night and have dinner, etc. every night. A NCL assistant cruise director joined every us most nights and answered questions about the ship activities and suggestions for next port of call, and often treated the table to wine. It was great and I thank NCL, I hope this is offered on other ships?

Great Cape Horn Cruise, Great Solo Travelers Club

danil63’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Inside
Cabin IX 4313
Very large room with a futon sofa, meant as a family room I think, so as a single traveler I had a lot of room. It looked very well worn, but every thing worked and seemed clean.
Biscayne Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins