3. Regal Princess
We have heard good things about Princess Cruise Line but had never sailed with them. We celebrated my Father-In-Law's birthday and selected this cruise mostly due to date availability and a love for sailing the Caribbean. After 13 cruises, I can say that the service was arguably the best we have ever received. Unlike many lines there was ALWAYS a food service station open on the Lido Deck and somehow, I'm not sure how they manage it, but on a ship with 2,000 passengers we never felt like the ship was crowded and often found it very easy to have privacy and quite. Embarkation and disembarkation went smooth and was fairly typical of most cruise lines. Our balcony cabin was spacious and ship cabins go and the staff was attentive and friendly. The food was excellent and the wait staff attentive and even humorous t times. They engaged their assigned tables as though we were their only responsibility. I highly recommend Princess Cruise Line!

A Great Vacation Value!

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Orca Whalen

I highly recommend Princess Cruise Line!
Orca Whalen’s Full Rating Summary