Regal Princess Cruise Review

A Great Vacation Value!

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Orca Whalen

• Sail Date: Jan 2016
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

We have heard good things about Princess Cruise Line but had never sailed with them. We celebrated my Father-In-Law's birthday and selected this cruise mostly due to date availability and a love for sailing the Caribbean.

After 13 cruises, I can say that the service was arguably the best we have ever received. Unlike many lines there was ALWAYS a food service station open on the Lido Deck and somehow, I'm not sure how they manage it, but on a ship with 2,000 passengers we never felt like the ship was crowded and often found it very easy to have privacy and quite.

Embarkation and disembarkation went smooth and was fairly typical of most cruise lines.

Our balcony cabin was spacious and ship cabins go and the staff was attentive and friendly. The food was excellent and the wait staff attentive and even humorous t times. They engaged their assigned tables as though we were their only responsibility.

I highly recommend Princess Cruise Line!

Orca Whalen's Full Rating Summary

Princess Cays

Great food on the beach and a wonderful place to snorkel!!

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

Beach Side lunch and great snorkeling right in front of the restaurant. I didn't even use my flippers and I saw a myriad of diverse fish and coral within 30 yards of shore.

We were there in January of 2016 and the park had just opened in November of 2015. Floatation river, swimming area, Seven-platform hipline over water and water slides down from the top of a replica Mayan pyramid. It was AMAZING!. The staff were helpful, knowledgable, very attentive and all had an excellent command of English.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Cozumel

We went to the beach but the weather was not on our side causing rough waters and rocky waves. Of course this is not the cruise line's fault, that is life. I had booked a snorkeling excursion but it was cancelled due to the rough seas.

Orca Whalen