3. Celestyal Crystal
I choose this particular cruise to see some of Cuba, which was a most fascinating, educational, and interesting country. I would certainly return to see more. But - and I have to mention this way - the absolute unexpected delight of my holiday was an unforgettable experience aboard the Celestyal Crystal. All of the crew and support staff were simply amazing! Their constant energy and enthusiasm bowled me over. They worked very hard and diligently to provide (me with) a great experience. And always in such a genuine manner. They love their work! This is a smaller ship, and I got to know the staff personally. They always seemed to take time out to 'engage' me and others in my group. Nightly stage show always full of energy, and often continued straight into dancing which involved the guests. Cabin was very comfortable. Housekeeping services were provided twice a day - over the top! General ship areas extremely clean and polished. Limited dining areas (2 closed - perhaps under renovation?) but always copious amounts of food. Shore excursions were of good content and extremely well organized.

Highly recommend!

Celestyal Crystal Cruise Review by kimhay

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Cuba

Shore excursions were of good content and extremely well organized.
kimhay’s Full Rating Summary