3. Allure of the Seas
Naik, Joshi and the Head Waiter on the Main Dining Room were FANTASTIC. We had never experience such caring, professional and courteous service in any other place. They were paid close attention to every single detail on the first night with them and from there, they knew (remembered) exactly what our preferences were. As an example, I follow a low glycemic diet, my husband is a seafood passionate, my youngest daughter loves fresh bread with olive oil & pepper, my son loves brownies and my oldest daughter has a preference for gluten free meals… both of them (and the Head Waiter) made sure that we understood the menu and treated us with the best options and pleased all or our requests. I don’t have words to explain the high quality of service they provided us. We are beyond grateful and satisfied with them. Everyone on the Dinning areas were excellent, but the three of them were EXCEPTIONAL: provided an out of this world experience to our family Our Room Attendant was very organized and polite. She was very friendly and my youngest daughter enjoyed all the pretty towel creations she made for us. She even showed her how to create them!!! We are really impressed of how well she kept our rooms Kevin (I think that was his name; I clearly remember he was from Colombia), at the Guest Services Desk helped us a lot to understand our reservations and provided us great information & suggestions to make the most our vacation. He did not seemed rushed and took the time to answer all of our questions. We also loved the bar service and music (we were one of the couples that danced all night long) and the Latin Lounge. The sports team and show performers were also one of our favorites in the cruise. The Calypso Band was great and I strongly suggest that they should play more often in the pool area. The DJ at Blaze played super cool music and was very friendly as well.

F A N T A S T I C