3. Caribbean Princess
Took this Cruise with a group of friends. We had a blast! Evening though the weather wasn't the best we still had a great time on the boat and off the boat. Our favorite stop was in San Francisco where we took a City and Muir Woods tour with a fun tour company called Dylan's Tours. They took us all over the city and also showed us the redwood forest which I I've never seen before. We also took other tours in other city's which were fun but not as accommodating. We had a balcony, which was perfect for enjoying watching the Pacific Coast Coastline. There's a lot to do on the cruise but we spent most of the time enjoying views of the pacific and also sitting at the many bars inside the ship. I've been on many cruises and this was for sure one of the most enjoyable!!! Thank you Princess Cruises!!! PS. Great Food!!!

Wonderful Service!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by brendanodavid

Thank you Princess Cruises!!!

PS. Great Food!!!
brendanodavid’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
very nice! Worth the extra money for a balcony.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins