• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Spacebandit
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2015
Cabin: French Balcony

My wife and I started our Rhine River Cruise in Paris. A Viking representative was there to direct us to our bus. We had a visual journey to our hotel. The hotel was great as well as the staff. Again, a Viking representative was in the lobby to help with sightseeing or anything else. Really first class. We traveled by bus to Trier and the Viking Odin. A most beautiful sight.

Sleek, Clean, moored to a small dock with the city of Trier behind it. I knew we had made the right travel decision. The cabins are clean and I mean clean. Every day when we left Lubka would be there already cleaning. She also made sure each room had a personal touch. Towels wrapped like dogs. Butterfly's. Amazing she found time to do that but that's the Viking way. I know that now. You become family.

The food was excellent. I felt like I was on a Food Channel show. And the presentation was just as good. The Chef took great pride in his work and it showed. The nightly Pre-Excursion lectures were wonderful and set you up for a most memorable day. I can't say enough good things about every excursion we went on. Each guide was knowledgeable and courteous and made every day fun and informative. After a day of Castle Climbing it was always good to come back to the boat, clean up and have DaDa make me a drink at the bar. Dinner and then maybe a little music in the lounge.

French Balcony

Lubka kept it clean. She was super great. Personal touch.

Find a Viking Odin Cruise