3. Norwegian Epic
We choose this cruise last minute. We had a regular balcony cabin. Two adults Two children (18,14). Cabin was small but ok. Bathroom setup was strange no privacy. This was the first cruise for our room steward. He done ok but needed more training. All drinks that we got from pool bar were too strong. All bud light that I got was dated from September and not very cold. All meals in buffet was pretty good. Taste was pretty good. Cagneys, Tep, was both good. La cucina was the best I think. All shows booked up quick. We seen howl at moon and burn the floor both were good. Great strirrup cay was great. The bbq was great also. St. Thomas and tortola were both ok. NCL does not have many waiters anymore around the pool because of the UBP. Main problem is the trash blowing around pool. It was great spending time with my family just won't do it again on the EPIC. Will give NCL one more try on smaller ship.

Disappointing