• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Vista Review

Editor Rating
4 Awards

We had an amazing vaction on an amazing ship!

Review for Carnival Vista to the Southern Caribbean
May20PA
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Nov 2016
Cabin: Ocean Suite
Traveled with children

We had a wonderful vacation on the 11 Journey cruise from NYC to Miami over Thanksgiving. It was just myself (43 year old mom) and three sons (15, 13 and 10 yr). This was our third Carnival family vacation, but I have sailed on a dozen cruises on multiple lines.

We had an Ocean Suite and it worked for us. The room had plenty of storage and was well arranged to make the most of the space. The bathroom was also very spacious. We didn't hear any noise (room 7353) and this was a great location. We never used the elevators. I only wish the room would have been a little cooler. I got hot a lot while sleeping and it couldn't be turned down and further.

We had early dining and I thought food was very good. Not every meal was a hit, but certainly not bad and some things we excellent. We had excellent waiters and servers who worked very hard. Drink service was slow so I usually grabbed a drink before coming in the dining room.

Ocean Suite

Cabin OS

Port Reviews

New York (Manhattan)

Even with having Priority embankment, this was very disorganized.

Grand Turk

We had snorkeled here in the past so this time we enjoyed the beach, went to Jack's shack and Margaritaville and walked around the shops. Such a beautiful location!

2 Helpful Votes