3. Explorer of the Seas
Have to say our room attendant, waiters and drink waiter staff of an evening made a trip amazing, nothing was too much of a problem and they went beyond to make a cruise memorable. Overall our cruise was great, ship was spotless, food was great, entertainment of a night some were great others alright then some that we walked out on, everyone's tastes are different, what we don't like others may love, overall a very relaxing 12 days. Now for the downside, I would suggest you not get involved in the up sell. I was lucky enough to win a spa prize which was for a $100 US dollars treatment, was really looking forward to this but when attending I was told the treatment was $168 US dollars ok that find but you have to pay Gratuities on your prize which was $29.53 US dollars, sort of left a bad taste in my mouth, then they tried to sell me products at a price of $880 US dollars odd, yeah right. They also have guessing competions in regards to Jewellery and watches, you are lead to believe that is what you are going to win, wrong, what you receive is a very cheap piece of cheap jewellery eg, pretend Pandora bracelet that they sell for roughly $19 US dollars

Explorer of rhe seas 22/12/2016 - 03/02/2017

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Kateandstevec

Now for the downside, I would suggest you not get involved in the up sell.

Kateandstevec’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Cabin was great heaps of room, wardrobes were large with ample room for 2 large rolling duffle bags laying along the floor with another 30cm of wardrobe floor space next to them, next to hanging wardrobe is a cupboard floor to ceiling with shelves, bedside draws, desk with more draws and a sofa.

Balcony was large, the only issue I would have about this stateroom is that it has a cc tv camera just above the balcony, a bit freaky thinking someone could be watching you on the balcony.
  Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans