3. Emerald Princess
Departure city was Syndey. This trip was on my bucket list. 6 of us in our group. Son, grandson, new daughter in law, 2 new granddaughters and myself! Stayed 3 nights at Four Seasons at the port. Arrival day was rainy; spent afternoon in the Opera House. Early to bed as wedding in the park the following day. Hair and makeup done; beautiful sunny and warm day---perfect. Manley Beach, zoo and botanical gardens were also has ghlights. Embarkation and disembarkation was simple. We walked from hotel to the ship and took shuttle from the ship to the airport. Thank goodness for cruise critic's helpful hints about how to survive with 4 persons in a cabin. The over the door shoe bag from the container store was soooo useful. The wall magnets were used for jackets and handbags. The kids and teen programs were a hit with the grandchildren. They were eager to participate every evening after dinner and no sea days. I needed gluten free foods. The dining room staff in Michaelanglo were so attentive and kept me 'in line' when I was tempted to cheat. They then provided me with a wonderful substitute. We did some of the shows in Princess theatre, art lectures and spent time in Crooners with Cory when children were in their programs.

Fabulous family trip with wedding in Sydney

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Seasidebelleair

Seasidebelleair’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD B 518
We had drop down bed and cot for passenger 3 and 4. We were cramped of course and expected to be. The weather was cool most days and so were not able to use the balcony.
We just used other areas of the ship.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins