3. Norwegian Epic
Friends that have traveled on NCL invited us on this New Year's Eve.cruise Worst NYE we have ever spent. One glass of champagne and about 100 balloons drop. Cheap hats and noisemakers. From day one we knew we were gonna have trouble when we were boarding , very long lines and someone stopped the escalator while we were on it causing people to fall forward. Now we see our inside cabin(we always book). Shower & toilet separated by a curtain from the bed. Room was dark not enough light anywhere to put on makeup. We found the staff had attitude and were not helpful (you think it was their first day). We had dinner in 5 specialty restaurants, portions small. When I ordered a lobster tail for a $29 up charge it was tough and tasteless. When I told the person in charge he asked for my room number & said he would take it off the bill (he didn't). No quiet place to read, not enough lounges to talk, and don't know why I packed a bathing suit. Found the restrooms dirty,no soap in dispensers & no ply toilet paper. Except for a few trivia games not much to do during the day. This was my 43 cruise, my first with NCL & unfortunately my last.

Epic-not worth wasting 7 days of your life.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by cat613

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

Except for a few trivia games not much to do during the day.

This was my 43 cruise, my first with NCL & unfortunately my last.
cat613’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 13139
Our stateroom person was good.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins