3. Carnival Victory
I sailed on this cruise last Christmas, and decided to sail this year again. This was my 29th cruise, and 5th time on the Victory. We live 30 minutes away from The Port of Miami. Embarkation-I received an email that they wouldn't start embarkation until 1:30. I always get to the port at 11, and since receiving this email, we decided to get there at 1:00pm. We got there and it had begun hours ago. The agents sent us back and forth three times to get checked in for priority boarding. No one knew where to get us checked in. They were all misinformed. Cabin-We had a balcony cabin on the 7th deck. It was remodeled and absolutely beautiful. They have been remodeled like the cabins on the Breeze. Entertainment-They had Christmas activities scheduled every night as well as a Christmas show performed by the dancers, singers, and the children on board. The shows and activities were fun and absolutely beautiful. All of the bands and solo artists were amazing and well as the production shows. Staff-All of the crew and entertainers performed their job with perfection and such smiles on their face at this time of the year. They're so amazing! Dining-We ate in the dining room a few nights and a few on lido. Everything was delicious. We also had the Sea Brunch. We loved it. This was our first time having brunch. The Seafood Shack was delicious. Everything is freshly made as you order it. My mom had lunch here everyday. Everything at the buffet was also delicious. Ship-This ship is always well maintained. It always looks as new as it did when I first sailed on it in 2004. Ports of Call- In Key West, we just walked around since we have been there so many times, and in Cozumel we stayed at the port area shopping and laying down enjoying the sun on the deck chairs under the palm trees. It was so relaxing. Entertainment Staff- Marcelo is our favorite Cruise Director. We have sailed with him 3 times. He's super funny and a true professional. Paulie V., his assistant should be promoted to CD. He's great. Debarkation-Debarkation was smooth, and a lot more organized than embarkation.

ANOTHER GREAT CRUISE ON THE VICTORY, & BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED CABINS

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by CARNIVALCRUISE3

Debarkation-Debarkation was smooth, and a lot more organized than embarkation.
CARNIVALCRUISE3’s Full Rating Summary