• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Helibeb
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Dec 2016
Cabin: Inside

Calling this cruise Irish Markets was a joke. First stop Falmouth which I must admit I enjoyed very much lovely day & very quaint shops. Next stop Dublin not a Christmas stall in sight oh yes one. Our last stop Cobh for Cork very disappointing Christmas market consisted of fruit & veg & meat stalls oh yes & one chocolate stall so how they can call this Irish Christmas market cruise beggars believe.

My cabin steward was one of the most unfriendly one's I have ever come across I have been on quite a few cruises & normally they are lovely friendly & cannot do enough for you.

My friend & I were on a table with 5 other super friendly ladies our waiter was the worse I have ever come across everything we asked for took for ever to come at one point we got up & got our own wine as we had waited 25 mins for a refill but to flip the coin he had far to many tables to wait on. I would definitely have second thoughts about sailing with Fred Olsen again

Inside

Cabin I

Port Reviews

Southampton

Interesting but very disappointed as we went for Christmas markets

Cobh (Cork)

Again hardly a Christmas stall in sight

Dublin

We were just about to get off the ship when we meet fellow passengers who told us not to bother as again no Christmas stalls to speak of

4 Helpful Votes