3. Navigator of the Seas
I give this a 3 but some areas I would only give 2 Food Main restaurant Mostly Cold. When asked for the food hot, it was warmed up so that it was scalding. This was a daily occurrence until we stopped going into the dining room. The food looked nicely presented - just stone cold. Food Windjammer - Excellent always tasty. Some was a little repetitive Bar - not enough staff. waiting times not good. Never saw a member of staff by pool to get drinks - you always had to get your own and queue at the bar. Ship- Very nicely decorated . Mid size ship. Entertainment - geared to American audience. Guests - Mostly European/Mexican 10/20% UK and USA Rooms- Ours was fine but our daughters had a smell of sewage for the whole time we were there. This was addressed finally on the last day. This was a daily visit to the front desk with a surprised looking staff member and basically nothing done and a felling of being fobbed off daily until we spoke to a manger on the last day. This is not our usual experience on a ship. We normally travel P&O and I would have to say my opinion from this is that RCI standards have slipped dramatically from our last experience with them. This was a Christmas cruise I would have expected a lot more considering this is an optimum time of year. We were given a discount off a future cruise but I done think I could bring myself to invest with them again. Ports of call - excellent selection Transfer to and from ship. Lost one bag at Miami airport. Shocking transition. We had to pick up our bags at Atlanta and then drop to a bag drop. Then they were lost in Miami only to be waiting for 2 hours being told the bag was in Atlanta , to find it after all in Miami on anther carousel. At all costs do not go for a split flight. No security at all. We would normally not see our bags from when we check in at the departure airport. Positive note. We had an all inclusive drinks package , this was a great addition and it could be used on Labadee when we stopped there. The staff were very flexible apart from a rude staff member in the R bar. Every encounter with him ended up in an argument. Again not the service we are used to on P&O.

Not that great

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by wall621

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean
I give this a 3 but some areas I would only give 2

Food Windjammer - Excellent always tasty. Some was a little repetitive

Guests - Mostly European/Mexican 10/20% UK and USA

Ports of call - excellent selection

wall621’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Terrible sewage smell - not resolved but given discount off future cruise. t all cost stay away fromthis particular room
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans