This is a fantastic cruise company for seniors or people who like a slower pace, (perfect for me, as I love taking photos). They accommodate physical disabilities as much as possible throughout the trip. Children were rare, but the crew made a special effort to find activities and food they would enjoy. Special diets can be accommodated. The locations they stop include plantations, museums and national parks. There is time to go to the local towns, with shuttle service. You will never be hungry on this trip: breakfast, warm cookies at 10:00, lunch, Tea Time, Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres and dinner. Open seating in the dining room. Balcony for every stateroom. On board they have bingo, lectures, and evening entertainment. It was a Christmas trip to remember: carolers greeted us as we boarded, decorations, food, the opportunity to attend Christmas Eve service and even gifts! The crew was the most cheerful and attentive I have experienced with any cruise line.

Slow Paced and Wonderful

America Cruise Review by Colleen Diltz

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: USA

On board they have bingo, lectures, and evening entertainment.

Colleen Diltz’s Full Rating Summary
Get America price drops

Clean, easy to get around in, nice views from balcony and the young lady who cleaned the room was always asking if I needed anything...very attentive.