3. Carnival Miracle
The quality and attention to detail on this vessel was really hard to improve. The staff were well mannered and accommodating.. even under pressure and stress.! Well done for the crew selection people! Love the way the crews origin is defined on their name tag!! The food was frankly the best I've ever had. There was so much variety and quantity I was hard pressed to try them all.. But..! So much wastage?? Hey Carnival!!... Couple of suggestions... 1) It'd be nice for some of the passengers [like me] who are interested in "Land sightings", general navigation and positioning info to be made available somewhere! 2) How can you charge nearly $100 for a tour of the engine room, galley and bridge??? I remember when P&O Orient Lines did it for free!!! C'mon Carnival!! For that money it can remain a secret!! The ships stabilizers were magic!! I created this Christmas Message based on the cruise! https://vimeo.com/198248987

Quite the experience.. for a 1st timer!!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by TechnoTwo

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed views)

Hey Carnival!!... Couple of suggestions...

The ships stabilizers were magic!!

I created this Christmas Message based on the cruise!

TechnoTwo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony (obstructed views)
Cabin 7A 4116
Ample and elegant from my standpoint! I'm comparing it to the old P&O Orient lines cabins..
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins