3. Oasis of the Seas
Our friends suggested we join them as our Christmas gift to each other. Being retired and love to cruise we booked for this eight day cruise. Our cabin was a superior outside balcony and provided much enjoyment for relaxing and reading. The main dining room meals were very nice and adequate. Several specials were suggested each night. The one night at Chops was nice, but I felt it didn't warrant the $40 per person extra charge. The shows were very good. The ice show and Come Fly with Me show were spectacular. The ship is enormous with 6400 passengers, but there was enough space that I didn't feel crowded. There were enough chairs, pools and hot tubs to accommodate the passenger needs. As a Diamond level member we received special perks and the Diamond Lounge provided a level of service above the norm. It was a nice place to go in the morning for a continental breakfast and not be crowded. I was a little disappointed that the small things like shampoo, conditioner, and moisturizer wee now eliminated from the rooms.

Christmas Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by dlsowu

dlsowu’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Missed having shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer available in bathroom.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans