3. Carnival Breeze
We loved this cruise, we had a great time with our friends. We have sailed on Royal Caribbean in the past and this was our third Carnival Cruise. It did not disappoint. The service was excellent and over the top. The ship was spotless, I appreciate a clean space. Loved all of the newer styled outdoor furniture, great hang out spots for friends! I find reading reviews can be somewhat disappointing, people tend to complain about just about anything and everything. A vacation is what you make of it and how you choose to enjoy your time. It is always amazing to me when traveling the number of rude, crabby and unpleasant people I can come across. When I am on vacation, sailing in the tropics while it's snowing at home, I would find it hard to complain about anything. So as you look for the right cruise for you and your party, take the reviews with a grain of salt...and a shot of tequila! Happy planning and Happy traveling!

Great Cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Sallyandy

We loved this cruise, we had a great time with our friends.

Sallyandy’s Full Rating Summary