3. Oosterdam
I will never travel Holland again. Been on many cruises nothing for young adults going on. I`m 57, took my 35 year old son on his first cruise. They double charged all our guest credit cards. My son said first and last for him. He call it the Gray Pride cruise.Bad food, Customer service could not even figure my or my sons bill right.Finally found someone that could so we cashed out two days early. Also ordered a bottle of crown for our room 2 weeks early. didn`t come for 24 hours later give or take 2 or 3 hours. They kept saying its on it`s way.Cabin was good for stateroom. Men who cleaned room great. Worthy of a good tip. Nothing much going on at night.No pool party activity. That was the first for me,even through I`m not a big partyier. If your not over 65 don`t take this cruise.

Worst

Sindy j’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Oosterdam price drops

Interior Stateroom
Cabin J 1015
good
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins