3. Marella Celebration
We have been on many cruises and cruise lines ,but when we looked at this one ,flights, All inclusive ,plus free drink package included ,and 14 nights cruising .it was one of the best ever. The food was lovely ,in both restaurants ,our cabin was outside,our steward was 1st class , We got all our photos on deal,just £69.95 ,needed a case to bring them back. The entertainment as always with Thomsons was excellent ,there is nothing I can't say bad about this cruise,we loved the superb weather full 14 days in the 80s . The price was so good we came back home and booked a 14 day cruise on the discovery On the 8 th jan 2017. Well done on the Middle East cruise it was fab ,I hope the security allows you to have this cruise again ,it would be sad for many other passengers not to see these fantastic countries and very kind people ,just like ourselves just wanting to live in peace ,I'm sad I did not take family with us I know they would of loved it as much as we did. David & Maureen Blair , I would just finish saying Thomsons/ Tui. Being together sets you apart.

From start to finish this was the Sail Of The Century

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by Bogside 1

David & Maureen Blair ,

I would just finish saying Thomsons/ Tui. Being together sets you apart.
Bogside 1’s Full Rating Summary