3. Majesty of the Seas
I've only been on one other cruise, with Norwegian to the western carribean. The Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Sea was quite a bit older and the food and entertainment weren't nearly as good. CocoCay was sort of like a Disneyland Island...pretty, but contrived and culture-less with the same high prices on cocktails. The service was ok but every night it was slow. It was great that they would bring us what we asked for, but our kids were so tired of being there so long There weren't many onboard activities we liked. I did enjoy the rock climbing wall but you really had to pay attention to find when it was open and because it wasn't open much, the lines were crazy long. I have teens and they weren't impressed by the teen stuff because that first meeting was just someone going through rule after rule. I should say that my son did play bball alot.

Not bad, but not as good as Norwegian

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by cruisinchristinejernigan

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

cruisinchristinejernigan’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Smaller and older than we had with Norwegian. Things like not enough coathangers and having the bed up against one wall so you had to crawl out was sort of annoying.
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans

The food was okay but not as good as Norwegian. Service personable but slow.