3. Carnival Breeze
We've always cruised on Carnival for the variety of activities for both adults and children. The Tides pool at the rear of the ship is usually for adults, it was not on the Breeze. Yes, there's Serenity for adults, but those are hot tubs, no pool. Several adults were more than irritated at 1-Tides was not adult only and 2-the very disruptive children at the pool without parents. I was surprised (maybe not) at the number of adults who left the area. Lost revenue for the bar and future cruisers...maybe Carnival will reinstate the "adult only" pool. While this may seem "petty", that's where we relax, and spend our time and money. Our cruise in September, as well as this cruise, seemed pretty "low-staffed" in the dining rooms. I feel sorry for the dining room crew. Seems like that staff was cut drastically. Our dining time was at 6:00. I think the earliest we got out was 7:30. Great comedians and family shows. Carnival has given us enough reasons to look at other cruise lines.

Adult pool???

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by tracy1128

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View

Great comedians and family shows.

Carnival has given us enough reasons to look at other cruise lines.
tracy1128’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin 6L 1229
I understand "going green". We HAD to ask our cabin steward to check the room 2X day. We tipped him above normal, but why do we have to ask for that now????
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins