3. Viking Atla
It was a great choice from my friend who was turning 60. I would have never chosen the Romantic Danube. But I am so glad he did. We used a travel agent who took care of everything. From the flights to Budapest to the return trip home. It was all taken care of. The River Cruise ship was amazing. We had upgraded our room to a two room suite. It was just beautiful. Personalized service for the room. The accommodations were impeccable. The staff were fantastic. The meals were like 5 star dining. All of the excursions were well planned, very interesting and worth the money. My only complaint was there was too much walking to get off the boat and get to the busses. The tour guides in every excursion were very informative and made us very comfortable. If I could I would go again in a New York minute. I can't say enough!!

Excellent River Cruise!!

angie243’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Atla price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA
It was a beautiful two room suite. We had a sitting area with a sofa and chair. A bedroom with two twin beds. A decent sized bathroom with a walk in shower. We had a Veranda from one end of the bedroom to the sitting area. It was bright and colorful and had fresh flowers and fruit were always in the room. I would definitely get that room again.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins