3. Harmony of the Seas
WOW! What a experience on this ship. Getting on the ship was a very smooth process. The food on the ship is pretty good. The restaurants are amazing. I HIGHLY recommend the 150 restaurant. If you are a big drinker you MUST by your drink package before you get on board because it is cheaper. We brought Yeti cups for our water whitewash a huge help. The safety drill at the beginning of the cruise was a joke. If a EMERGENCY was to arise on the ship I don't think anyone would know what to do. During the cruise I went down to medical to get my son some immodium, he was filling sick from eating a huge plate of nachos while at Port in Puerto Rico. They overreacted and send him to his room for 24 hours. They said he was not able to get off the ship in Haiti. If they would have spent more time evaluating him they could have seen that he was NOT ill. DO NOT go down to medical to get anything UNLESS you are truly ill. After this happened I went down to Guest Services with my son to try to resolve the issue and we were treated VERY bad by the security guard. He barged into the office that we were speaking to the Guest Relations manager and said he would put my son in the jail downstairs or put us off the ship in Haiti if he did not return to the room immediately. They offered to compensate us by giving us a discount on our next cruise. This I thought was a crazy!! Why in the world wouldn't you work to make the cruise we were currently on a better experience? The final night of the cruise we did the Chefs table that was amazing. The food was good and the wine wonderful. The last night I started noticing bug bites on me. After being home a few days I know realized I left eh ship with BED BUGS!!!!! Ugh this is not a ship that I recommend. #royalcaribbeanworstcruise #royalcaribbeanbadservice #wontcruiseroyal

BED BUGS ON HARMONY OF THE SEAS

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by KeelyH

• Sail Date: December 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean

KeelyH’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

We got BED BUGS while we were on this ship.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans

• Jetskiing
    This was SOOOOOO much fun!! Not much to do in Labadee. The food was really good that the boat serves you here. Your at the port a long time. Not any shopping here.
    View All 66 Jetskiing Reviews
  • Ziplining
    The transfers with this was horrible. We waited for 45 minutes after our scheduled time to get picked up. The tour that was booked after ours caught up with us at the zip line. It took forever to get back to the ship. This one excursion ate up all of our time in Puerto Rico. I do NOT recommend this one. Told the cruise line about our experience but they would not do anything.
    View All 26 Ziplining Reviews
  • St. Maarten
    LOVE St. Maarten, they have the best shopping.
    View All 4,736 St. Maarten Cruise Port Reviews