• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2016
Cabin: Balcony

This was a wonderful 8 night cruise over Christmas to Belize, Cozumel, Roatan & Costa Maya. All ports were fun! Great for shopping, beaches, exploring etc. The Breeze was a beautiful ship with the staff extremely friendly, food great, lots of entertainment for all ages and beautifully decorated for the holidays! There was lots of activities to keep you busy and Leigh the Cruise Director was awesome!

Disembarkation was a bit of a problem but I have to say Carnival did an awesome job of keeping people informed and aware of the time of when and how to disembark. We woke up to being fogged in! Could not see the railing on our balcony! The Captain and Leigh kept us informed as to when the ship could dock and when disembakation procedures could take place. They allowed us to stay in our cabins for a short while, started to show movies in 2 locations and had activities going such as trivia! Plus a few of the food stations on the Lido opened! I have to say it all appeared to go smoothly. Guest services were helpful to those of us that had to change flights

Balcony

Cabin 8B

We had a cabin with a balcony mid ship on deck 6. It was small but adequate for my daughter & I. It was always clean and nice!

Port Reviews

Galveston

We flew into Houston and rented a car to drive to Galveston. Having never been there before my daughter & I asked our hotel concierge for a place for BarQue and his recommendaton was great! We drove around the city and it is a beautiful town. Even was able to watch about 5 mins of a Christmas parade!

Costa Maya

It's a beautiful port and the whole area is great for shopping and wondering around! Good food and great margaritas!

5 Helpful Votes