3. Star Breeze
We did not expect such a great experience. Our room was spacious, the service was above and beyond, the food was excellent, and the side trips were exciting. I loved that we didn't have to get dressed up to have dinner. I appreciated morning room service. My husband enjoyed visiting the Bridge and the entire Panama Canal passing. Being on a cruise with only 147 other people was great. We are truly spoiled. The Dining was open and we could choose to sit alone or with others. No assigned seating. There was a wonderful BBQ on deck and another picnic BBQ on a private Island. No little kids on the cruise. Just one special family. This is a great cruise for active people who enjoy paddle boards and swimming. Getting ashore is on a Zodiac and is not easy. The crew is very attentive and helpful about getting people on and off the boat safely. But it would not be a good cruise for someone who has mobility problems.

We Are Now Spoiled!

newbets’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Star Breeze price drops

Ocean View Suite
Cabin S 111
It was huge. Walk-in closet, marble bathroom with tub/shower, sitting area, desk, huge bed. They said queen size - but it compared to our kind size. Mattress was a little firm for me. TV with satellite, wifi. Nicely furnished with our little frige and fresh fruit everyday. We also had fresh flowers and candy every night.
Deck 4 Suite Cabins