We booked an out side cabin ,with part view ,what we had was the view of the inside of a life boat ,not only that there were men working in them every day right out side are window it was important for my husband to look out as he suffers with sea sickness but we had to draw the curtain during the day to get any privacy .when i complained i was told my travel agent should have explained it better ,why on earth would we pay to see inside a life boat i was fuming. the next complaint ,were given late dinner sitting ,as we were one the first on the ship we tried to change to an early sitting as we have Hiatus Hernias and it is impossible for us to eat late, we were told there was nothing they could do and they would put us on a list .so we ate in the buffet for the first six nights it was only when an officer noticed how extremely upset i was because there was hardly anything for me to eat as i am a Pescetarian it has got to be fish or vegetarian and there was nothing like ,that he got us into freedom dining for the rest of the cruise, now to the biggest complaint ,we were above an outside door that constantly banged ,as we spent so many days at sea we spent a lot of time in are cabin ,it was bang bang none stop from early morning to late at night it drove you mad we reported it but nothing was done . We only booked the cruise because we were going to Casablanca they cancelled it saying it was was to rough that meant another day at sea . That excuse have been used on are last 3 P&OCruises one of which was in the Caribbean were the sea was calm.I will not be booking P&O again.

Nightmare