3. MSC Divina
Out of 21 days on the cruise I had to stay in my room for 18 days because of an injury, After 10 letters, different calls to main office, they were willing to give me a discount of 20% on a next cruise. They said that I refused at first to see a Dr. When you fall in front of everybody, the first thing you say is I am ok and do not touch me, I did not even know my name after the fall, so even if after 1 hour I decided to go and see the Dr. It was to late for them. So If I go back and see someone get injured, will tell them, see the Dr and decide afterward. It did cost me $400 in Dr's fee on that ship. Do not know if that is worth it Will be sailing on Jan 8th with Celebrity Being Elite on that ship I know their ships and safety measures. On the Divina, the Cafeteria is really dangerous, I was told that 1 person falls every trip Half of the staff did not speak English Embarkation in Barcelona took 4 hours, nobody knew what to do and we could not hear them Italian ship but their pasta was the worst To go for dining you had to take 2 different elevators, located in a space not easy to find Waiters at the dining were beginners and only one out of 10 understood some English, so we often did get surprises in our choosing. At least they were nice enough to go back if you did not like what you had.

Injury on MSC and they made me pay for the bill,

MSC Divina Cruise Review by dianecalcha

Half of the staff did not speak English

Italian ship but their pasta was the worst

dianecalcha’s Full Rating Summary