Norwegian Sun Cruise Review
2,215 Reviews

After 250 some cruises Norwegian Sun wins my Best Ship Award!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by twhitenss

• Sail Date: Dec 2016
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

Great itinerary! Great Ship! Great Crew! Great Price! Great Cabin! After cruising on just about every cruise line and after cruising more than 250 cruises the Norwegian Sun wins my vote for best ship. It is wonderful to see it back in the South America market. It would be nice one day to do an around the world cruise on her. The ship was in great condition and looked like it had been recently overhauled and up to date. The cabin was spacious and the bed so comfortable I hated getting out of it in the morning. The dining on the ship was elegant wherever you ate. Although I ate in several venues I felt that this was not a necessity as the food and service in the main restaurants was every bit as good. The timeliness of service was excellent. I thought the entertainment in the main shows could be improved on as I would like more shows with comedy and magic and entertainers interacting more with the audience. The classical music in the Atrium is one of my favorite things to relax to and enjoy every night before dinner. FABULOUS SHIP AND CRUISE!

twhitenss's Full Rating Summary

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9248

Rio de Janeiro

Marvelous port which we explored on our own. Christ the Redeemer was a highlight!

twhitenss